Looking Ahead to the 2023 Ultra-Aqua (2-Day Event, June 10 & 11, 2023)
The Ultra-Aqua will be on the weekend of June 10-11, 2023, at the Tallmadge Community Center, 80 Community Road, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278. Unless specified, all Ultra-Aqua events are free and open to the public. Swap Meet and Dinner program will be on Saturday, June 10. Plant and Fish only auction on Sunday, June 11. Details of the Ultra-Aqua are listed below.
Saturday, June 10
- Show Registration Starts at 10 am on Saturday. Registration closes at 5:00 pm. Entrance fees are $1.50 per entry for the first 20 animals you enter, each animal after 20 is free. Blank entry forms will be provided at the registration area in the Tallmadge Community Center. Blank entry forms also can be downloaded from the GAAS website, printed, and filled out prior to arriving to the show. Entries are judged Sunday morning.
- The Swap Meet will be open from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm on Saturday, with vendors selling their animals and hobby-related supplies. Setup for vendors begins at 11:00 am.
- Dinner hosted by GAAS begins at 7:00 pm. All Ultra-Aqua show entrants are invited to attend dinner for free. Walk-ins are welcome to purchase dinner for $5.
- Our after-dinner speaker will be Rick Borstein, and he will be presenting a cichlid talk, “Road to Master Breeder.”
Sunday, June 11
- The Ultra-Aqua Auction registration begins at 10 am and the auction starts at 11 am. This is an animal, plant, and live foods only auction—no hard goods or aquarium supplies will be auctioned.
- All other typical auction features such as rare fish raffle, 50/50 raffles, vendors, and food and drinks will be available.
- The Ultra-Aqua Award Ceremony Presentation begins at 5:00 pm.